Thursday, January 19, 2012

FHE

Ya know. . . I'm really bad at this! Haley is kicking my butt at this thankful thing. I'll try to get better! Well this week has been quite eventful. Me and Carrie drove back to Rexburg from our long wonderful weekend, and we made it back safe and sound. As soon as I got back me and my roommates headed to FHE to meet our family. The boys planned for us to have a "breakfast potluck". I made yummy banana bread, Amiee made the eggs, and Phil made the wonderful stuffed french toasts, thanks Phil! :) My FHE family is great, and yes we play with face cards at BYU and on a FHE night. . .we bad hehehe Tuesday we had a couple of them over and we played some more card games haha. Wednesday me and my roommate went to the gym. I got SO lost! I searched for this dang gym for probably 15 minutes. Finally I gave up and decided to ask a teacher where it was. She kindly showed me the way:)  Tonight is Thursday, and I got a NICE 2 hour nap! Sure I won't be able to sleep tonight, but it was a dang good nap!! We also went to a spinning class and HOLY COW that kicked my butt! I'm starting my Pre-training for my epic training, it makes sense ok? Don't judge me haha. Now I'm sitting here blogging counting down the hours for when it is finally Friday. I'm so ready for the weekend!
Thankful Post #10
Today I am thankful for my FHE brothers. They are so cool and chill, and we have way too much fun with them. I know one of them is really good at Anatomy so I'm gonna have to get to know him better because for all of you that want to know, I suck at anatomy haha any who I look forward to many for FHE nights with them.
Happy almost weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment