Thursday, January 26, 2012

Snow Snow Snow

Well ladies and gentlemen, Rexburg now officially has snow on the ground! Its bitter sweet. I love the snow but I do not like driving in it. Especially because to get to my house I have to go down the big hill here :-/ Me and my roommates and Forrest built a snowman today. Well really just my roommates and Forrest, but I helped destroy it. It was kind of a sad looking snowman to be honest hahaha. But it makes for good memories right?
Well this week was SUPER busy! So glad tomorrow is Friday. I forgot how hard it is to have a social life while having a school life.
Monday: Lots of homework
 Tuesday: Classes, science group meeting, listening to Elder L. Tom Perry (SO AWESOME!) my tutor group met, took a test after that, went to Zumba with Aimee, and then went and hung out with Forrest and watched a movie
Wednesday: A FULL load of classes and labs, homework, then a movie in the movie theater in our lounge.
Thursday: Took a much needed nap! homework, then another movie tonight (yeah we like movies here haha) then bed!
This getting to bed early thing is not working out for me!
Thankful Post #12


Today I am thankful for our brain and how it works. In my Anatomy class we are now learning every part in the skull and it is so awesome. Its amazing how our brain/skull works and all the parts that is has. You can not tell me that our Heavenly Father had nothing to do with that! Any who I know I'm a nerd but this kind of stuff really fascinates me haha.
Well i am off to another movie! Have a fab night!

No comments:

Post a Comment